I trust in the Lord with all my heart and lean not on my own understanding; in all my ways, I acknowledge Him, and He will direct my path (Proverbs 3:5-6).
I absolutely love this scripture. When things get tough as they sometimes will, I usually sit and reflect on this affirmation from the Lord just like a sweet hummingbird. The message of this scripture is more powerful that we often give time and attention to. He says in his word to acknowledge him and he will direct us. So, what is this 10 minute miracle all about? Well keep reading. Many times it takes only a murmur or sigh or small prayer saying, "Lord help me" to hear a response from him. Sometimes it is through people, situations, conversations, car rides, etc. but he always show up on time.
I remember one night I was trying hard to figure out why my life has gone in a direction that I never planned for it to go. I had hopes and inspirations that failed me but guess what God never fails. He will put us in a direction that we NEED to go and sometimes it’s not necessarily where we thought we would go.
In order to feel a sense of peace and relief from the daily struggles and disappointments of this world, we all want clarity and understanding. We want to know why we are here and what is it that I suppose to do. The problem is that man y of us never take the time to ask the one who gave us life (God). He can give you an answer and it takes less than 10 minutes.
Many of you are asking how I can get a miracle in ten minutes. Well keep reading and I will show you the steps you should take every day to get in alignment with his purpose for your life and watch miracles take place right before your eyes. It doesn't matter when, just do it and watch how God change your life.
1. Try reading a scripture a day. It takes less than 2 minutes to read a scripture. Part of being a Christian is building your faith in God. In order to trust him with all your heart, you have to know who he is. It’s like a relationship. You have to spend time with him daily. Part of living your best life is knowing who you are and you can't fully know yourself and who you were created to be, if you don't know the one who created you. Reading his word daily gives you a small token this revelation each day.
2. Pray daily. Many times people think that it takes an hour or longer to pray a long drawn out screaming prayer for God to hear you. That is a lie! God knows your heart. He loves us just the way we are. If you ask God for clarity on your purpose, I promise you he will tell you just when you least expect him to. But know that it takes just a couple of minutes to show gratitude and thankfulness while acknowledging that we need him. You can simply pray this prayer each day. (God I love you and I know you love me too. I may not be perfect, but I need you and I am asking for you to guide me to to my purpose). He will do it!
3. Sit quietly and mediate in silence. Many times we think that meditation is only for the woo woo's (I used to think this) guess what? That is a lie! Mediation on God's word gives you power and strength and clarity. After your couple minutes of prayer, just listen for God to speak back to you. That is a part of his relationship with you. Sometimes you may not hear anything right away but that's fine. This is a moment of peace where you can focus on good things and the blessings that you already have. We often forget that God blesses us in ways that we often take for granted. Don't forget about the small miracles, they mean more than anything else.
4. Have confidence and faith. We forget that we have the power within us. When you ask God for something, believe that it is already done. Walk, talk, and act as if he has already blessed you. My faith is so undeniable that it scares me sometimes... (hahaha). But its apart of being a child of the most high God. I have the privilege to believe in him and only him to create the life I love. Knowing that my father heard my prayer, felt my genuine spirit, and knows my heart gives me the peace that surpasses all of my understanding. Be serious about your future and support others along the way. A selfish heart never prospers.
5. Focus a couple minutes and find out how you can give and not take. I believe that we are all born to give a portion of what has already been given to us. We focus so much on ourselves and our own lives, that we forget that whatever we were born to do is to help someone else. God blesses us to be a blessing. Finding our purpose begins with how we can take what is inside of us and share that gift with others.
Remember - You have something special that the world needs and only God can lead you to that special gift. He magnifies your gift so it will light up the world like never before. Once you take 10 minutes or less each day, you will begin to see miracles happen right before your eyes. Don't wait - start Now so you can live your best life and make all dreams a reality one step at a time. One day, you will be able to say a journey well done but not complete. I am confident that we all have much work to be done. :) This is how I live my life every day and that is why I am living the life of my dreams one step at time.
Tamica, Your Life Strategist